Learning comment
From this I have learnt that the upbeat songs are the songs that score the highest marks. I think this is because this is when the editing skills are most evident. This is because the students that are most capable demonstrate a high level of editing techniques, specifically pace of cuts which are appropriately timed with the pace of the song. I also noticed that a narrative based video scores the highest marks. However, I did like the performance based video and in the future would like to consider cross cutting between performance and narrative. One of the things I did notice which wasn't up to the standard of the rest of the students video was the lip syncing; if I do add a performance element to my music video this is something I will have to look out for. In conclusion I have learnt what to try and accomplish and what to avoid doing when creating my own music video.
No comments:
Post a Comment