Research

Wednesday, 9 August 2017

Branding research - 5

Learning comment

Whilst completing this task I have learnt that brand identity is imperative in order for an artist to be successful. This is because in order for an artist to be successful they must attract the demographic which is fitting for their music. Therefore, all aspects of their music and their social media etc. must be admired or liked by their target demographic. In some cases their brand identity can redefine some of the music they produce. For example Miley Cyrus dramatically changed her brand image in 2013, after this change her music also made a dramatic change. In conclusion I have learnt that brand identity needs to be appropriate for the artist in order for the artist to be successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reconstructing the digipak

Text Colour scheme Images For the reconstruction of the digipak, I decided to use bolder colours compared to the washed out ones I us...