Original song:
Learning comment
From this I have learnt the effectiveness of short quick cuts. The footage we shot was uninteresting and plain on its own but when paired together to form a short fast sequence had a to more effect. I would definitely like to do something similar for our music video especially if there is a clear rhythm to the song. The studio was great to film in also and was easy for us to access. I have learnt that the studio created more fluid footage as the lighting is always the same and there is no background imagery which means that as long as the protagonist looks the same the footage will be fluid. I have also learnt that in order for cuts to work successfully with music they must be timed appropriately. In order for the footage to look smooth the cuts should match the rhythm/ tempo of the song. In the lip syncing task we did not do that as successfully compared to this task which is why I think this sequence is more appropriate for a music video.




No comments:
Post a Comment