Research

Monday, 11 September 2017

Music consumption - 8.1

Questions I asked: 

How often do you watch music videos?
Where do you watch music videos?
What devices do you watch music videos on?
Why do you watch music videos? If not why?
Do you think people watch music videos more now than they did in the past? If so why/why not?
Is there any particular music video you watched which you enjoyed? Why?
Do you download music videos?
Is there anything in particular you like to see in a music video?







Learning comment

From this task I have discovered what my target demographic want by asking members of my target audience. I have found out that most people prefer a video with a deeper meaning even if the video still has comedic value. However, one of the issues I found was that most users said they did not watch music videos because they listen to most of their music on spotify. To encourage viewers to watch the video I must therefore make an innovative and unique video so that it will stand out from the conventional music video and encourage the target audience to watch the footage. I also found out that although users will download their music, they will not download the video which accompanies the music. This is yet another reason to create an interesting video which will provide as an incentive for users to download both media products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reconstructing the digipak

Text Colour scheme Images For the reconstruction of the digipak, I decided to use bolder colours compared to the washed out ones I us...