Research

Monday, 12 February 2018

Digipak progression - back sleeve

I used the same photo on the back cover of my digipak as I did for the front. I created a plain shape so that the text would be clearer and easier to read. 

I used the light font from DaFont to create the text for the songs featured on the album. The font worked well because it was less bold than the font used for the album name but was still in a similar style. 



I finished the design by adding the barcode and the record company as well as a copyright notice. I also changed the colour of the background image so that it was more interesting and fit consistently with the colour scheme of the album. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reconstructing the digipak

Text Colour scheme Images For the reconstruction of the digipak, I decided to use bolder colours compared to the washed out ones I us...