Research

Wednesday, 14 February 2018

Digipak feedback (positive and negative)


From this I have learnt that the majority of people liked the colours used in the digipak which were representative of the genre but felt that the spread of colours was uneven. I had a lot of conflicting feedback over the mixture of black and white with colour but I do think that the alternative genre is also a genre which people either love or hate and if the digipak is representative of this then I think that there is no need to make any further changes to the colour scheme. This was also something that my media partner Charlotte picked up on, also saying that the digipak was very representative of the genre. To conclude, I would like to make some final changes to the product. The digipak does currently look confusing as the pattern I have used is confusing. I will continue to use the same photos but will change the amount of colours I have used and use simple, bolder backgrounds.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reconstructing the digipak

Text Colour scheme Images For the reconstruction of the digipak, I decided to use bolder colours compared to the washed out ones I us...