Research

Monday, 12 February 2018

Digipak progression - left inner sleeve


For the left inner sleeve I used a sketch of a lions head to represent the female protagonist seen in the music video. The use of a similar style also allowed me to clearly link the two album sleeves together. 



   
I edited the cement background so that it was brighter and looked more similar to the wall background I used on the right inner sleeve. I used an eroded font against he cement background to show the link between the two images. However, after receiving audience feedback the general comment was that the change in text colour looked out of place. This was something I changed for the final design: 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Reconstructing the digipak

Text Colour scheme Images For the reconstruction of the digipak, I decided to use bolder colours compared to the washed out ones I us...