Below is my plan for the design of my digipak. I have specified my plans for the design and why these ideas were chosen. When organizing the images onto the digipak I made sure that photos of the artist were on the front cover so that he was easily identified by the audience as the artist of the CD. I wanted the inner sleeves to be similar but stand out from the album cover and therefore decided to use photos of the protagonists for the inner sleeves.
To ensure that the digipak was appropriate for the indie rock genre, I referred back to my research looking at key codes and conventions of the genre. I have used unique and alternative ideas whilst planning this album so that it is suitable for the genre. This is something I learnt was a typical convention of the indie rock genre, especially during the genre research task.
From this, I now know what photos I need and where I need to take them,

No comments:
Post a Comment