Research

Thursday, 11 January 2018

Planning for filming day 4 - Studio

We have decided to revisit some of the shots we took in the studio. This is because we filmed them all on tripod and the feedback we got from students was that it wasn't interesting enough: 

In order to prepare for filming tomorrow night, I have created a montage of all the possible projected images we could use to allow us the entire evening to film. The footage I have used uses light colours because those are the colours that turned out best in the last shots we filmed. In addition to this, I have added a clip on the end which uses darker colours which I think would make for a great shot to start and end the video. Here are the clips I think would be great to use tomorrow (5 second previews): 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Reconstructing the digipak

Text Colour scheme Images For the reconstruction of the digipak, I decided to use bolder colours compared to the washed out ones I us...