Research

Thursday, 18 January 2018

Editing the Bristol footage

On Wednesday, we began editing the Bristol footage further. What we started by doing was putting the footage we wanted into our skeleton video. Now, because we think that the footage we have got is relatively plain and uninteresting, we will use advanced editing techniques to make them more engaging. We started by doing a series of jump cuts on footage where the two protagonists were filmed walking. To improve the footage even further, we decided to reverse some of the footage we obtained. We kept the original clips in and copied them and then reversed them. I felt as though this made the romantic footage less generic and more appropriate for an indie rock song. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reconstructing the digipak

Text Colour scheme Images For the reconstruction of the digipak, I decided to use bolder colours compared to the washed out ones I us...