To make my digipak front cover more interesting I decided to use a patterned print for the backdrop behind my artist. I found several ideas for these patterns:
Aztec prints
The only problem with using a design like this is that I don't think it is representative of the indie rock genre because it is quite childish. In addition to this it might be difficult to read text on this background.
Subtle patterns
Although text on these background might be easier to read than on the aztec prints, I do think tat these patterns are more representative of the house/ electro genre.
Marble patterns:
I think a marble print would be perfect to use as a background for my digital. This is because it will stand out and look alternative which is perfect for the bands genre. In addition to this it would also look great with text on it.





No comments:
Post a Comment