Research

Thursday, 18 January 2018

Filming day 4 - Studio

Filming in the studio we made sure to use a variety of camera angles unlike the previous time that we filmed. We also made sure to use a lot of camera movement so that we could obtain more varied and interesting footage. We also used different projected images than we did previously which I am unsure whether they worked well enough to show up on camera. One of the issues we faced was that we forgot to book the photography studio. This meant that when we got to the studio on Wednesday afternoon it was being used by photography students. Fortunately, we were able to work around the students taking it in terms to film/take photos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reconstructing the digipak

Text Colour scheme Images For the reconstruction of the digipak, I decided to use bolder colours compared to the washed out ones I us...