Research

Thursday, 18 January 2018

Front cover of digipak: Piecing the photos and text together

When I first imported the image into my digipak, I kept the text the same. I did change the colour of the text and the image to create a consistent theme throughout the band logo, album name and image. However, the general audience feedback I received pointed out the issues with the layout of the text. 

I then reorganised the text, enlarging the band logo whilst placing the album name behind the image of Sam. This looked more visually appealing and was easier to read. 

Finally, to make the image stand out even more, I added the pink triangles. This added more colour to my design. 

To ensure that my deign remains clear and consistent throughout, I have added the opaque shapes over the top of the inner sleeve images. This is what I have so far: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reconstructing the digipak

Text Colour scheme Images For the reconstruction of the digipak, I decided to use bolder colours compared to the washed out ones I us...