Research

Friday, 10 November 2017

About the band - 15


Learning comment 

From this I have learnt more about the background of the band. This will enable me to create a video which will be appropriate for them. For example, because they have released 8 studio albums I know they will have created more than one music video. This means i can refer to these videos and take inspiration from them in order to produce an appropriate video which is consistent with the bands brand identity in terms of their music videos. The background research may also help me design a digipak. For example, I learnt that they signed with Atlantic records which means my digipak will have to include the record company logo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reconstructing the digipak

Text Colour scheme Images For the reconstruction of the digipak, I decided to use bolder colours compared to the washed out ones I us...