Research

Monday, 20 November 2017

Location visit - Barrow Gurney


When on the location visit I found that it was almost impossible to film the actual hospital. This was because the land had been bought by a building company which had built a housing estate on the land. The main area of the hospital had been knocked down and what was left of the hospital was shut off with CCTV cameras. However, I found that if we went through the woods we were able to access the remaining part of the building. I did manage to sneak around the back of the fence but it would still be too risky to film an entire scene of our music video there. This is because surrounding the building, were CCTV cameras which also meant that we wouldn't have been able to enter the building and would have to film outside. In addition to this, to get to the building I had to walk through the forest which took a while. It would be unsafe to take the camera through the woods as they were overgrown and the overall journey time just to get to the location would have been a huge chunk out of the little time we have to film. Me and Charlotte have re-thinked the location and have decided on a different location which is much more accessible. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Reconstructing the digipak

Text Colour scheme Images For the reconstruction of the digipak, I decided to use bolder colours compared to the washed out ones I us...