Research

Thursday, 9 November 2017

Music video inspiration - lighting

The song Just call by Prince fox is paired with a bright neon lit narrative. 


The use of such bright colours enhances the narrative and makes the video stand out to users who may have just clicked on the video to listen to the song. This is definitely something I would like to incorporate into my own music video not only for the purpose of standing out but also because I feel it is representative of the alt genre. The issue wit this is that because our narrative is filmed outside we are unable to adjust the lighting without applying a filter to the footage. Therefore, the best solution would be to use this video effect on the performance based half which is filmed in the photography studio in which we can adjust the lighting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reconstructing the digipak

Text Colour scheme Images For the reconstruction of the digipak, I decided to use bolder colours compared to the washed out ones I us...