Below are some band logos of alternative rock artists that I liked. Next to each logo I have explained why I like them and which aspects I will be including in my own logo. This will allow me to create a logo which looks proffessional and is also representative of the alternative rock genre.
The reason I like these band logos is because of how bold they are. I think by filling in the spaces of the letters the bands have achieved a unique and memorable logo. I also think this will be easy to pair with an image as because the letters are solid they will stand out from a detailed background image.

This band logo uses a simple bold font which is rearranged uniquely to make the logo more eye catching. I would like to create a similar font, however in order to achieve the same effect I may have to manipulate the chosen font on Photoshop.


One of the reasons I liked these logos so much was because the bold font was paired with little images. This makes the logos iconic and more memorable due to the intricate detail of for example, the eyes on the font. This enables the font to still be bold and stand out from a background image but also be unique through having graphics embedded into the text.
No comments:
Post a Comment