Friday, 17 November 2017
Initial pitch - 18
From this task we were able to establish the concepts for each area of our video. For example, for the lighting we were able to recognise that the natural lighting on the concept based half of the video will not need to be tampered with unless necessary. One of the things that we did spend a lot of time planning was the type of video we were going to film. After looking at the lyrics though, we decided it would be best if our video were concept based as the lyrics didn't appear to be meaningful enough to create an interesting and relevant narrative. This task has taught me the importance of planning and will now allow me and Charlotte to begin looking at each area of the video in more depth. The area I am most excited to research more into is the animal masks we are using as I believe that they will provide the audience with an insight to our characters personalities as the mask they wear will be symbolic of their attributes; e.g: lion: brave, courageous. It will also allow us to give our audience a brief overview of our idea and allow them to give us constructive feedback which will help our video improve.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Reconstructing the digipak
Text Colour scheme Images For the reconstruction of the digipak, I decided to use bolder colours compared to the washed out ones I us...
-
The first thing I did in photoshop was trace the digipak template. This is so that I got all the dimensions right but didn't get confus...
-
Actors/ Actresses Protagonist: Charlie Woolf For the main protagonist we have specifically chosen Charlie because he is confident in fr...
-
Comparing conventions of digipaks from different genres. After finding the CD cases of Portugal The Man ( PTM) and David Bowie (DB) i...
No comments:
Post a Comment